Welcome to the US Open 2020 forum
View Current Coaches Rankings | Serie A standings | Serie B Standings | View Serie C Standings
- You cannot get a player for free.
- Bids must be in increments of 10 cents.
- You can never bid on more than 10 players at one time.
- You may draft as many as 10 players, but only your 8 best will count toward your total.
- Each match win by one of your players is worth 1 point and your total is the sum of all the points earned by your top 8 players.
- A player's appearence in the bidding list does not guarantee the player will play in the tournament.
- If you and one or more other 'coaches' have the same number of total wins, the tie is broken in favor of the team with the player(s) that advanced the farthest in the tournament. E.g., having the champion on your team means you win all tiebreakers. See Breaking Ties for a more detailed explanation.
- An overbid on a player valued at $1.00 or more who is within a minute of being sold will result in one minute of time being added to all players with active bids. This is colloquially known as the "Anti 4:58 Rule".
Please make sure your name has been selected and enter your password
- From August 23 to August 28, if nobody exceeds your bid on a player in a 48 hour period that player is sold to you.
- On August 28 from 17:00 to 18:00 PT, if nobody exceeds your bid on a player in a 5 minute period that player is sold to you. This is called, 'The Lightning Round.'
- At 18:00 PT, August 28, all remaining players who have been bid on will be awarded to the current highest bidder.
Who's in what Serie?
|Serie A||         ||Serie B ||         ||Serie C|
|    ||    |
Join the US Open 2020 pool herePlease do not enter as multiple people - we are on the honor code here!
The option to enter the pool will end at midnight PDT on August 21.